Thursday, August 5, 2010

A few things about ghosts

Do you believe in God? I guess many of you do. So then, do you believe in ghosts? If no, why not? Where there is good, there is bad. Where there is a Hero, there is a villain. Where there is heads, there is tails. So, if god exists, ghosts should also exist. After all, God gets to be the hero coz he can obliterate the villains (ghosts) right?

Ok, what about spirits? Do they exist? Does a person, after dying, really becomes a spirit, roam around the place where he/she died, make that place their own and kill anyone who comes there? (Like they show in some movies). Is it possible to summon a spirit just with the help of a coin? (Tried it once and the coin moved!!! It was scaryyyyy) but if we can, y people practice high level forbidden acts like necromancy instead of moving a coin and calling a spirit?

All these questions are the results of that stupid (but nice time pass) night long discussion six of us had, on a rainy night after 12, about ghosts and spirits. Everyone were scared but all dealt with it partly coz others were there and partly coz, they don’t want to show that they r scared. At least I didn’t want others to know that I was scared but believe me, I was. Come on!!! Ghosts are supposed to be scary. You don’t find sexy and hot female ghosts deeply and madly in love with you, like they show in movies, do you??? (Ahhh!!! I hope I can find one). Nor will you find those funny and cute little ghosts like “Casper”. If it’s a ghost, it is supposed to be ugly and scary that’s it!!! Though there are five others with me that night, what are they? Some kind of ghost busters to fight it, capture it and seal it?

So, my point is, when you see a ghost, it doesn’t matter if you are alone or with 100 people. You should get scared. If you act tough, they take it as an insult and try to suck the toughness straight out of you. At least if you get scared, there is a chance that they might think, “oh poor guy getting scared and all. I will let him go. There is that tough guy over there whom I will enjoy haunting” :)


PS: My dear ghosts. If any of u happen to read this blog, please don’t take it personal and haunt me tonight. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. hey nice mama ghosts ki kooda inni feelings untai ani naku ippude telisindi.
    Can u please elobarate on the hot sexy blonde looking ghosts a more so that we can justify that even though they are beautiful but still they are scaryyy.

    ReplyDelete