Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A Desire to write........ My first Blog !!!

Five years!!! It has been five years since the idea of writing blogs occurred to me for the first time. I was so fascinated by the blogs I have read of my friends, that I have immediately decided that today will be the day I start sharing my dreams, thoughts and ideas with the world. I was excited. I thought there are so many things to write, so many feelings to share, so many incidents to narrate.


On the same day after dinner, I sat down with a paper and pen and decided to put all my thoughts on paper. I was determined to write my first blog that night itself. I don't remember what I had written but I somehow managed to write just a few lines and by that time, the seconds hand in the clock had run in circles for a full 120 times. My thoughts were wandering hither and thither, words were eluding me and my hands were simply refusing to write. It was like; my mind has completely lost coordination with its subconscious part which is a repository of my dreams, wishes, feelings, desires etc. Then I understood that writing blogs is not my cup of tea. But still I tried. I did not give up. I continued to write. And the result- next thing I know was that I was drooling on the paper on which I was writing and my friend was banging on my door and shouting "Uth ja saale... aaj bhi class ko late aayega kya??" And there ended my enthusiasm to write and my confidence just evaporated.


So, what is so different now from five years ago? I still feel that writing is not my cup of tea. So, what compelled me to take up this crazy idea of penning my thoughts again? I started because I still dream of sharing my thoughts and ideas with the world. By nature I am not an avid speaker. When i was small and used to make lots of noise, my class teacher used to scold me and say "Speech is silver, silence is golden". I guess i took that a lot more seriously than is necessary. As i grew up, I became silent. I never open up to anyone and I keep all my dreams and desires to myself.


I never share the overflowing joy when I achieve something, the unbearable pain when my heart is broken, the uncontrollable excitement when I am about to do something new, the immeasurable love and care towards a special person, oh and the list can go on and on. I keep every feeling to myself. And obviously my subconscious mind (or should I say heart?) is not some black hole kind of thing to suck up every feeling and never let them escape.


Now I have an irrepressible desire to write. I just want to keep on writing. I want to evince my joy, sorrow, pain, agony, love, dreams and what not... This time, I am more excited, more committed and even more confident than I was five years ago. I want to give form to my thoughts and start putting my feelings in simplest of words and write them in this blog. And I am sure my friends are always there to share with me, all that I have mentioned above.


Wait for it guys!!!! This is going to be Legendaryyyyyyy !!!

5 comments:

  1. lol! loved it... i hope u can open urself up here! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. guys we are gonna witness rudra's outburst!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats mama.. keep going...i can see a great blogger in u

    ReplyDelete
  4. that was pretty good.....hope i'll get to know u better after all :) :P ;)

    ReplyDelete